(no subject)

From: Erin Ryan (erin@seds.lpl.arizona.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 09:22:17 MST

* SEDS-Chapters : Official SEDS-USA Communications to Chapters *
*      Please Forward This to Your Chapter if Appropriate      *

All SEDS members,
	As some of you have noticed the SEDS VP Samidh has been taking
over the operations of SEDS in the recent months.  This is mainly due to
my lack of time available to devote my energies to being the SEDS-USA
President.   Because of this lack of time I feel that is best if I resign
and leave running SEDS-USA to Samidh who is more than capable of keeping
this organization together.
	So as of today (Feb. 21, 2000) I resign my post as SEDS-USA
president and leave my well wishes to all of you.
	-Erin Ryan