Things to Do

From: Samidh Chakrabarti (samidh@mit.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 23:35:28 MST

* SEDS-Chapters : Official SEDS-USA Communications to Chapters *
*      Please Forward This to Your Chapter if Appropriate      *

Thanks for attending the Council of Chapters Meeting tonight! I
apologize that the meeting may have seemed chaotic at times, but
we're all still trying to figure out how exactly to conduct a meeting
on the Haven. Next time, I'll send out an agenda well ahead of time.
That should help quite a bit.

This is just to remind you of a few things we'd like each chapter do to:

* Turn in your Charter Acceptance Form ASAP
	If you haven't received the recertification pacakge, mail me!
* Join seds-discuss for more interaction with other chapters
	To join seds-discuss, just send me an email.
* Consider a position on the SEDS-USA Executive Board
	All Board positions except Chair, Dir of Publications, and Dir of
	Educational Outreach are open. The responsibilities of each
	are described in the bylaws:
	(http://www.seds.org/seds/constitution/bylaws.html).
	Email me if you'd like to serve on the Board!
* Submit your NOVA submission by March 5
	Cherish's previous email describes the specifics. Email
	Cherish your submissions at cherishbrown@yahoo.com.
* Mark your calendars for the SEDS/ISDC Conference in May!
	More information about this soon. We want all the chapters
	to attend! It'll be GREAT! Check out the website at
	http://www.tucson2000.org

I'll be sending out a meeting summary and an edited transcript in a few days.

Thanks,
Samidh Chakrabarti
SEDS-USA Chair