Interesting Editorial on Space Exploration

From: Chris Lewicki (chrisl@seds.org)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 16:22:43 MST

* SEDS-discuss : Discussion of Anything SEDS or Space-Related *
Hi,
    Someone in the JPL newsgroups recommended this article as a good read,
and I do as well:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/magazine/mag_5_19_00/krauthammer_cov_5_18_00.h
tml

Also, I've CC'ed this to the folks still on SEDS-L, but I'll try not to do
that for too much longer.

--
Christopher A. Lewicki  KC7NYV     626.230.6662     A Maintainer of SEDS.ORG