Announcing the SEDS Forums!

From: Chris Lewicki (chrisl@seds.org)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 10:54:36 MST

* SEDS-discuss : Discussion of Anything SEDS or Space-Related *

Hello SEDS people!

[Apologies to those who got this already, or who have already heard this]

SEDS has recently set up online discussion forums at:

http://forums.seds.org/

In addition to discussion on all things related to SEDS and its activities,
there are also discussions on space-related topics and other interests of
our member base.  We are pre-announcing this to our membership so that we
can get some active discussions going before we unleash it on the space
community at large.

So, please stop by, register, and speak your mind.

We look forward to seeing you online!

-Chris Lewicki
SEDS Alumni