Join SEDS-DISCUSS

From: Samidh Chakrabarti (samidh@mit.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 16:15:28 MST

is to share ideas regarding chapter activities, SEDS organization,
fundraising, etc. Basically if you want to interact with other
chapters and find out what people are up to, PLEASE JOIN THE NEW LIST.

Please pass this on to your chapter's members. Seds-discuss is NOT
just for officers. It's for all SEDS members all over the world!

To join the new list (seds-discuss), just email me and I'll add you! Simple!

Or, if you want to do it yourself you can follow this procedure:

Send an email to   <Majordomo@seds.org>   and put this in the BODY
(not the subject) of your email message:

subscribe seds-discuss

You'll receive an email a couple minutes later explaining how to
finish the process, which involves sending another confirmation
email. If you think it's too complicated, just email me and I'll add
you to the list myself.

Samidh Chakrabarti
SEDS-USA Vice-Chair