Reminder: Council of Chapters Meeting TONIGHT

From: Samidh Chakrabarti (samidh@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 04:36:05 MST

* SEDS-Chapters : Official SEDS-USA Communications to Chapters *
*      Please Forward This to Your Chapter if Appropriate      *

Hello,

This is just a reminder that there is a SEDS Council of Chapters
Meeting TONIGHT (Wednesday) at 10pm Eastern Time (7pm Pacific) on the
SEDS Haven. Every chapter should send one representative to this
electronic meeting!

For information on how to connect to the Haven, visit:
http://www.seds.org/seds/haven.html

If you have any trouble, email me and I'll try to help you out. Some
people have had trouble connecting to the Haven in the past, so
please try to connect a little early, perhaps 15 mins beforehand.

Finally, here is my proposed Agenda for the meeting (flexible):

SEDS Council of Chapters Meeting (10/14/2000) Agenda:

  I. Introductions
  II. Reminders
          Return Chapter Recertification Form!
          Update Chapter Info
          Submit NOVA Article
          Pay Yearly Dues
          Come to MarsWeek at MIT!
  III. Current State of SEDS-USA: Undermanned!
          Encourage People to Run for a Position on the SEDS-USA Board!
  IV. Discussion Items
          The Haven: It's Old. Use something else?
          SEDS-USA Organization Webpage. Any changes?
          SEDS.ORG Webpage. Partner with Starport?
          Goal setting for SEDS-USA
  V. Adjourn

Talk to you tonight!
Samidh