Marsweek at MIT

From: UAH SEDS (uah_seds@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 16:32:47 MST

* SEDS-Chapters : Official SEDS-USA Communications to Chapters *
*      Please Forward This to Your Chapter if Appropriate      *

Greetings Everyone,
I wanted to send a quick message encouraging everyone
to come up to the MARS week at MIT.  Several of us
from UAH (I'll email you how many exactly Samidh :-))
are planning to attend.  I think this is a great
opportunity for all of us to meet each other, and to
do some real work on the next year of SEDS.  It's a
lot of driving and a missed day of class and work, but
I believe it will be well worth it. I hope to see
everyone Wednesday at the chapter of councils meeting,
and I hope to meet some of you in person in Boston.
    -Chris Brown
     President, UAH-SEDS
     Vice-Chair, SEDS-USA

P.S.: If you are between Huntsville and Boston and
need a ride, let me know, and maybe we can work
something out. :-)