Fwd: Spacecraft 101

From: Marty Farrell (vikingspace@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 21:49:13 MST

dload attachment. I don't know why it does that when I forward.

>From: William Dyke <wjdyke@erols.com>
>To: "Farrell, Marty" <vikingspace@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Spacecraft 101
>Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 19:53:59 -0500

attached mail follows:

Marty,

I thought that you might be interested in this.  Hope all went well Friday.  I was at a conference.

BD

Spacecraft 101
 We are starting off what hopefully will become a series
of presentations on spacecraft subsystems. The
first will be on spacecraft batteries by Goddard's battery group on
March 16th, 2000 (tentatively). This is expected to
be a webcast with questions fielded by students watching the live
battery presentation. Future follow on presentations
would likely be propulsion, power systems ( inc. Solar panels) ,
antennas, and ground stations. Just click on the
"Distance Learning" link to participate.
Go to: http://coolspace.gsfc.nasa.gov/ybts Click on
"Distance Learning", then click on "Schedule". You must have a PC ( not
Mac to be able to both see the live webcast & input your questions.