ISDC report?

From: Chris Lewicki (chrisl@seds.org)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 14:57:49 MST

* SEDS-discuss : Discussion of Anything SEDS or Space-Related *

So,
    Did anyone make it to ISDC?  I suspect there was a presence from the
University of Arizona chapter, but I don't know if anyone else opted for the
trip.  I myself was recovering from foot surgery (ouch!), so I couldn't make
the trip.

    I would be interested in hearing the general impression of the
conference.

    Stephen Hawking (among others) is giving a talk this Saturday at
Caltech, and I'll probably go to that.  Its a 60th birthday party for Kip
Thorne, with public talks going on all day. Timothy Ferris was another name
I remember. There is also the JPL Open house this weekend, which is always a
fun event.  I'll be working the Small Body Exploration booth Saturday
afternoon if anyone on this list happens to be there...

--
Christopher A. Lewicki  KC7NYV     626.230.6662     A Maintainer of SEDS.ORG
       No project, no plan, just a graduate student and his thesis...