Re: [HACKERS] ISDC report?

From: Andrew Tubbiolo (enigma@seds.lpl.arizona.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 15:05:02 MST

* SEDS-discuss : Discussion of Anything SEDS or Space-Related *

On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Chris Lewicki wrote:

> So,
>     Did anyone make it to ISDC?  I suspect there was a presence from the
> University of Arizona chapter, but I don't know if anyone else opted for the
> trip.  I myself was recovering from foot surgery (ouch!), so I couldn't make
> the trip.
>
>     I would be interested in hearing the general impression of the
> conference.

	I could not make it due to time constraints with projects at
work. I played host to Mark, and two other SEDS'ers. One from Georgia
(Rather Zante'ish ... it must come from the soil) and another guy from
MIT. Both nice fellows. So on that news, I pass the buck to Mark, since he
was the only one who remotely qualifies as a local who attended. Mark?

Andrew