Re: SEDS Alumni

From: D. Andrew Soleimany (soleiman@winnie.fit.edu)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 18:48:44 MST

* SEDS-discuss : Discussion of Anything SEDS or Space-Related *

Nice to hear from you guys.

I'm now an engineer with  Boeing's Lead Electrical group at KSC
(mainly SSPF and O&C bldgs) working on space station Multi Element
Integrated Test. (Currently S0, P1, S1 and P3 trusses .)
I'm doing a master's in Space Systems at FIT and also becoming a master of
instrument flight.

Andrew

D. Andrew Soleimany			Soleiman@winnie.fit.edu
Graduate Student - Space Systems	Soleiman@pss.fit.edu
Electrical Systems Engineer - Boeing	andrew.soleimany@boeing.com

629 Auburn Ave.         		Work: (321) 867-5530
Melbourne, FL				Home: (321) 725-7198
32901-7705

			-- Wernher von Braun