Israeli chapter of seds

From: MASLUL (israspace@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 04:18:14 MST

* SEDS-discuss : Discussion of Anything SEDS or Space-Related *

Well i am proud to anounce the Israel chapter of SEDS
- called maslul (orbit in hebrew) we are mostly
aerospace students who founded it, in the technion
haifa, but hopefully in another 3 months when we will
do a youth space conference we will reach a lot of ppl
who will join us.

If you have any ideas, suggestions or tips just send
them to me

-daniel
Maslul