(no subject)

From: Samidh Chakrabarti (samidh@mit.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 01:58:18 MST

* SEDS-Presidents : Communications to all SEDS-USA Chapter Presidents *

Hello Presidents,

A few things:

1. If you are NOT the President of your chapter anymore, please email
me with the name and email address of your chapter's new President.

2. If any of you have not yet received your Charter Package in the
mail, please let me know right away!!! This is *critical*!

3. I haven't yet received the Charter Acceptance Form from any
chapter. Please return it as soon as possible. (It is included in the
Charter Package).

4. Be sure to attend the Council of Chapters meeting on February 21.
The details are described in the Charter Package. If you CANNOT
attend, please let me know.

5. Come to think of it, I don't even know if this list works. Would
you guys reply to me (vice-chair@seds.org) so that I know that this
even got out.

Thanks,
Samidh Chakrabarti