SEDS-USA Conference Topics

From: Samidh Chakrabarti (samidh@mit.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 19:37:48 MST

* SEDS-Presidents : Communications to all SEDS-USA Chapter Presidents *

Hello Presidents,

The SEDS-USA Conference is coming up from May 25-29th in Tucson,
Arizona. I'm trying to put together a list of topics that you guys
think warrant discussion at the conference. Basically, I'm asking you
what you want to talk about at the conference? For example, some
topics of interest may be hwo to get funding, how to motivate people
about space, what the role of SEDS-USA should be, etc.

Other than this series of discussions, is there anything special you
guys want to do? We could have a nice dinner somewhere, we can go see
a movie as a group, etc.

So send me your ideas about what you want out of the SEDS-USA conference!

Also, remember that this list <seds-presidents@seds.org> is meant for
presidents to share ideas with each other. Don't be too shy about
posting to this list!

Thanks,
Samidh