RE: SEDS-USA Conference Topics

From: Christopher Leon Brown (browncl@email.uah.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 01:33:13 MST

* SEDS-Presidents : Communications to all SEDS-USA Chapter Presidents *

Greetings all,
Here are some of my thoughts on the upcoming conference.  First of all,
for topics, most of these are stating the obvious but I'll list them
anyway.
1) The Goals and Responsibilities of SEDS National
2) How to get funding, without robbing a bank
3) How to get people interested in space and the club
4) Ideas for projects and activities for your club
5) Joint projects and activities for multiple chapters to work together on
6) Your ideas here

Other than that, where exactly is the conference, and is there any way we
can catch a break on lodging?  Maybe a local chapter could help out?  I
think National should foot the bill for all of us. j/k :-)
At any rate, I hope you all will send ideas to Samidh if you haven't
already, and I better see you all in Arizona!
    -Chris Brown
     President, UAH SEDS
     Vice-Chair, ASME
     Vice President, CARC