NOVA Submissions Due Today

From: Samidh Chakrabarti (samidh@mit.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 14:55:55 MST

* SEDS-Chapters : Official SEDS-USA Communications to Chapters *
*      Please Forward This to Your Chapter if Appropriate      *

Hello,

This is just a reminder that every chapter's NOVA submissions are due
today. Just write two or three paragraphs describing your chapter and
your chapter's activities. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to
do it.

Also, I'd like to welcome Salt Lake Community College to the SEDS-USA Family!

Thanks,
Samidh

P.S. Here is Cherish's original email which contains all of the
details for the NOVA submission:

--

Thank you for attending the Council of Chapters
meeting.  As the Director of Publications, I'd like to

How old is your chapter?
Is there anything of historical interest that you'd
like to share about your chapter?
Do you feel that your chapter has a 'focus' within
it's membership?  Is most of your group interested in
technical fields?
What activities is your chapter doing?  Educational?
Technical?
What plans do you have for future activities?
Have you had any interesting guest speakers?
Have you done any activities with other groups on your
campus?
Has your chapter received special recognition or grant
money?
What kind of facilities does your group have?
Tell us about your chapter advisor.
Has any of your members received recognition for a
space-related achievement, technical or otherwise?
Are you members involved with any 'pet projects' which
may be of interest to other SEDS members?
What are the interests of your officers and members?
How have individuals contributed to your SEDS chapter?

I hope these questions get the ball rolling.  Please
have submissions emailed on or before March 5th, and
if you have any questions, please feel free to email
me at cherishbrown@yahoo.com.

Ad Astra!

Cherish Brown

=====